Mickey Thompson takes All-Terrain Tires to The Next Level with the new
Baja Boss® A/T
STOW, OHIO – April 5, 2021- Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels introduces the all new Baja Boss A/T (video link) hybrid all-terrain tire in a variety of sizes to fit 16-, 17- 18-, 20-, 22- and 24-inch wheels.
The new Baja Boss A/T offers aggressive looks and smooth performance. The unique, asymmetric tread design is optimized for reduced noise, excellent wet and snow performance with superior on-road handling and off-road traction.
“We are pleased to announce the new Baja Boss A/T tire line, featuring PowerPly XD construction,” said Ken Warner, Vice President of Marketing, Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels. “This new hybrid tire is a great addition to the Mickey Thompson line. We’ve combined the best features of our popular Baja ATZp3 with new, innovative technology to deliver the best hybrid all-terrain tire for our customers. Baja Boss A/T is a true all-weather tire, ready for anything.”
The Baja Boss A/T blends Extreme Sidebiters® for a bold look and serious grip with an all-new silica-reinforced compound providing long-wear, all-weather performance and cut/chip resistance.
Baja Boss A/T highlights include:
- Large surface area tread elements for a greater contact area
- Shoulder scallops for an additional biting edge
- Sound-deadening ribs for stability and a quiet ride
- Enhanced stone ejectors to reduce debris retention
- PowerPly XD™ with 50 percent heavier denier cord on the biased-angled third ply for protection, handling and stability
- Rim flange protector for added wheel protection
- 3 Peak Mountain Snowflake (3PMS) symbol certifies that all sizes 12.50 (315) and narrower are Severe Snow Service rated
- 50,000-mile treadwear warranty
- Increased-load LT-Metric sizing for heavy duty applications
- Lower-load floatation sizing for half-ton, lighter trucks and SUVs
- Several sizes approved for 12-inch and 14-inch wide wheels including three 35X15.50 sizes
- A 35-inch tire approved for 17×6.5 “dually” wheels
The Baja Boss A/T is now available. For the latest updates on the A/T line, and all of Mickey Thompson’s off-road tires, visit www.mickeythompsontires.com.BAJA-BOSS-AT-SELL-SHEET 1
Tell ’em you saw it on RoadTraveler.net
April 5, 2021
Copyright James Langan/RoadTraveler. All Rights Reserved
Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels
You must be logged in to post a comment.